YALE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
Thank you for scheduling your interview for the Yale School of Management Filming. You will be receiving an email shortly with a calendar invitation.
PLEASE NOTE: THE CALENDAR INVITATION ONLY SHOWS A 15-MINUTE ARRIVAL WINDOW. YOUR INTERVIEW TIMEFRAME WILL BE APPROXIMATELY 60-75 MINUTES.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY.
If you have any questions or require assistance to modify your appointment, please email Support@CXFormula.com.
- Please allocate 75 minutes from start to finish
- Upon arrival, you will check-in and spend approximately 30 minutes with our stylist for hair/make-up touch-up and wardrobe consultation
- The 30-minute taped interview will begin after that and will be filmed by our production team on a green screen. It will be a mid-shot angle, from the waist up.
- The interview is conversational-style with one of our producers who will be sitting directly across from you. You will be looking at them and not the camera.
- Select edits from this interview will be a part of a larger video shown during the Yale School of Management events, focusing on the long-range vision mission and urgency.
What to Wear
- Professional attire is requested
- Please avoid plain, busy or small patterns, prints and stripes (including ties and scarves)
- Please avoid solid black and solid white, fiery red, canary yellow or any green
- Blue, grey, khaki, light blue are favorable