Understand Your Customers, Increase Your Sales with Jason Friedman
On today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic, we dive into the secret to TRULY understanding your customers, and how it’s the foundation of all your marketing efforts.
After all, how can you serve people if you don’t fully understand them? Their needs? Their challenges?
Whether you think you already understand your ideal customer or could use some help digging in, this episode is going to be a great resource for you.
My guest today is Jason Friedman, founder and CEO of CXFormula, a company that helps entrepreneurial businesses stand out from their competition and increase sales through what he likes to call the art and science of designing a “customer experience journey”.
Jason’s got an interesting background that includes being a roadie for bands like Rush and Fleetwood Mac and later working with everyone from solo entrepreneurs to major brands like Foot Locker, Adidas, Nike, Disney and more.
Most entrepreneurs and online marketers understand their target customer’s age range, gender, geographic location, etc…
But if you really want to drive sales and create raving fans for life, you’ve got to dive a whole lot deeper than that.
In this episode, Jason shares specific steps you can take today to gain a crystal clear understanding of your customers.
You’ll Also Learn:
- How to simply and clearly understand the exact needs, wants and frustrations of your customers
- One magic question that will reveal the heart of your customer’s challenges
- What the “customer experience journey” is and how it impacts your profitability
- A simple way to get your customers thinking you’re speaking “directly to them”
- A strategy for customizing and improving the experience your business offers
- Why role playing can help you understand, and better serve, your customer’s needs
- How to create a customer survey that actually gives you actionable responses
- How making your customer the “hero” will help you make more sales
- And a lot more…
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Check out Jason’s free PDF download: 7 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE KILLERS That are Destroying Your Bottom Line…