Just Between Coaches with Melinda Cohan and Jason Friedman
The right onboarding process can help you avoid overwhelm for yourself and your client and set them up for success. Jason Friedman highlights mistakes you should avoid and shares tips to help you get off to a strong start with your new clients.
Jason Friedman is the CEO of CXFormula and Spotlight Brand Services. He has a passion for working with other entrepreneurs who want to grow and scale their businesses. As a serial entrepreneur who has operated in numerous fields, he brings diverse insight to his clients, helping them better navigate their entrepreneurial journey.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is involved in the onboarding process for both coaches and clients
- The common misconceptions about what onboarding entails
- Setting expectations for new clients and ensuring that you don’t over or under deliver on your promises
- How to navigate the challenges that you might face during this transition
- The importance of establishing trust with your client at this stage
- Examples of onboarding messages you can use to effectively communicate with your clients
- Ways to help your clients achieve a win early into the onboarding process
- The steps needed to create and maintain momentum for your clients