Content Sells Podcast with Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon
Are you creating your customer experience by design or by default? Customer Experience expert, and CEO of CXFormula.com Jason Friedman has spent a lifetime creating amazing experiences, from theatrical exploits for the likes of Fleetwood Mac and Peter Gabriel; to customer experiences for big brands like Foot Locker, Disney and W Hotels; and raising billions of dollars in endowments for organisations like Harvard and Stanford Universities.
In today’s episode, Jason shares his secrets for WOW-ing your customers with your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon.
Plus, included in this episode is a bonus download from Jason Friedman called 3 Hacks to Wow Your Customers.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to become your customer at an EXTREME level (and why that’s necessary)
- The perils of an expectation mismatch and how to avoid it
- Why you don’t need to WOW your customers all the time
- When and how to WOW your customers
- Why people care more about you keeping your promise than going above and beyond
- The art of surprising people (and why you want to surprise your customers)
- How you start a great customer experience by reverse engineering it from the final moment when your customer says WOW
- How one restaurant owner turned his business around with a simple (but brilliant) low-cost customer experience hack